Saturday, February 18, 2012

Travel Straps

I sometimes have a problem throwing things out, so when we disposed of our old wheelie  suitcase I stripped it of some useful items. The straps I just couldn't part with so I bought some snaps, trimmed and fused the ends of the straps and added snaps and grommets. I already had the grommets from a previous repair/reuse project.
 
One strap has a pair of snaps, one strap has 2 pairs of snaps and the other strap has grommets.
 
The straps with 2 pairs of snaps I had envisioned attaching to the webbing chain on the travel kit below, to be used to hang from a hook in a bathroom. It already has 3 straps, but none were in the right place and adjustable.
The strap connected to the bag.
A very simple project, I expect they will come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment