Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Lights

This year we went with an Aunt Grace Memorial tree again, a bit sparse with ornaments, but we were lucky to get it up at all.

DSC02213

I had hoped to get some nice night photos of Christmas lights, but most turned out blurry. This house also goes all out for Halloween.DSC02201This is at the same house, the lights are programmed and are really niceDSC02202This house is on Dickie Avenue. The photo is blurry, but maybe it is better that way. Are they candles?DSC02197Christmas Eve we were at my brother-in-laws, they had their fireplace lit and it smelled great. He said it was cherry wood. Reminded me of pipe tobacco smoke, maybe I‘ll start pipe smoking as a hobby. I should have taken a video and had a Yule Log entry.

DSC02229

No comments:

Post a Comment