Monday, February 15, 2010

Second Spring Flower

And I was wrong on both accounts. The second was another bunch of Snowdrops, peeking up out of the snow. How pretty.

DSC02259DSC02260DSC02262DSC02264 This guy seems to be asking to be pulled out of the snow.

The rest of the yard is covered in snow and looks pretty blah. So I am planning on ordering a couple of red stemmed dogwoods for the back yard. I’ll put one in to the left of the Lilac in the corner

DSC02275 and another in the vicinity of the down spout where we have a bed of Peonies. A friend has them in her yard and I think they will add some color to the yard.DSC02274I also plan on ordering more Cyclamen for the Peony bed as well. The flowers in late summer into fall and the foliage through the winter months looks nice. Except when covered in snow.

DSC02257 Trudee guarding the castle during the blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment