Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Flowers

First grass cutting of the season this weekend, reminds me that I need to get a gardener. And I need to add a house maid to the staff roster I've been told. And the web says I can start sentences with a conjunction.

Current Blooms:
Gentiana
 These 2 photos of Gentiana angustifolia
 Gentiana acaulla hybrid Holzmann
 Primula, in the last posting it wasn't in bloom
Lewisia
Lilac are also in bloom and grape hyacinths too.


Beers in the Fridge:
From Trader Joe, brewed by Greene King in Bury St. Edmunds, UK. Greene King have  Brewery Tours in summer. Travel time about an hour and 40 minutes from London. Bury St Edmunds known for its floral displays, has an Abbey ruin with gardens, a Cathedral,  interesting building and a few small museums. The tourism website is here. Nearby is Kentwell Hall, a moated Tudor mansion and also close by (3 miles) is Ickworth, a Georgian Italianate Palace. One wing of the house is a hotel.
Did I mention that I was not fond of the brew? I wouldn't get it again.

Bought more Sixpoint Sweet Action ale though, like it a lot.

Quandary of the Week:
If you see your neighbor put what could a body in his trunk, should you mention it to someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment