Saturday, April 18, 2015

Belated Easter

Was overloaded at work the past two weeks and by the time I got home I was way too tired even to just post photos.

Had a nice time on Easter, not everyone made it, but enjoyed the company we had. The usual assortment of brunch foods(plus some new ones see here for more details) was put out and there was way too much desert.

Current Blooms:
Current as of 2 weeks ago.

Beers in the Fridge:
Yikes too strong tasting and only 8.1 abv, an unfiltered dopple bock, there was something flavor wise about it I just did not like. I remember my Gramps on occasion having Double Bock beers in small squat bottles, can't remember the brand. Though he is more remembered for providing Cold Duck at family gatherings

I nabbed the Cold Duck Label from a carton (one of many) I found down his basement and framed it. Of course I framed it, what else was I to do with it, put it in a box full of other mementos.

Hofbrau Hefe Weizen, I frequently get this, I have a bias towards Hofbrau since we actually ate and drank there.
Sixpoint Brewery, The Crisp, a pilsner style, it was good, but I like the Sweet Action Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment