Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spring Snow

Friday was the first day of spring and we had snow. It wasn't too bad and I made it home before things got too annoying. At least it looks pretty.




Beers in the Fridge:
 Joe's Spring Prost is a maibock style lager. It is pretty strong 7.3 ABV (alcohol by volumn) and it malty. The German Beer Institute page gives a good description of what a maibock is. I'm feeling lazy today and that was the first web page that provided a description. It is not bad.
I also have Guinness Draught in cans, like the taste, like the feel, like watching the bubbles in the glass.


I will be working on replacing a brake line on Lump today, went to get a safety inspection and a brake line sprung a leak just as I was turning onto the next block.

Gina had to fly home for a family emergency otherwise she would have had the pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment