Sunday, February 16, 2014

Enough already

Winter
The snow is too damn high!
But it can still produce beautiful things
Red Twig Dogwood encased in Ice

Beers in the Fridge
English Ale/Munich glass
The Saranac Caramel(3 syllables) Porter actually tastes like Caramel(2 syllables). That's how I said it in my head. It is good, not too hoppy not too sweet, though it is on the sweet side. The Hofbrau Dunkel goes well with wursts in winter and the Hoegaarden is becoming a standard, they have a Brewery Tour which is now on my list of things to do when I visit Belgium, as is a big bowl of Moules frites.

Keep an eye out for my new Youtube Series, "Boys on bicycles with Beers"

Saw this done in a Christmas Market a few years back, I tried it for myself, it dried out too quickly and it died.



No comments:

Post a Comment